This self-guided course is organized into 4 lessons that review verb tense forms:
- The Simple
- The Progressive (also known as the continuous)
- the Perfect
- the Perfect Progressive
- Each lesson is divided into three topics. Each topic provides a presentation, a one page overview of the presentation, and an interactive worksheet. You should make an 80% or better on the worksheets to be sure you understand the lesson.
- There is a quiz at the end of each lesson. You should make a 70% or better to move on to the next lesson.
- Each lesson topic gives examples, usage rules, and downloadable practice worksheets (based on the online interactive worksheets).
- There is a final exam at the end of the course. You have 2 attempts.